SwimEd Ltd was established in 2009 after we saw a need for a high standard of teaching for swim teachers.
Sharon developed several courses and workshops and gained NZQA Level 3 for her Foundation Swimming Skills Course.
Sharon Burger Bio
- Obtained a BCOM degree in Accounting and Auditing.
- Have been involved in swimming since 1993.
- Secretary for NTS (Northern Tigers Swimming )
- Assisted coaching for Centurion Swim Club
- Swim teacher at Tadpoles Swim school
- Learn To Swim qualification South Africa
- Swim teacher at Whangaparoa Leisure centre for 5 years
- Assistant coach for Coast swim club for 4 years
- Regional Education Manager for Swimming NZ for 3 years.
- Established SwimEd Ltd 2009
Sharon has been involved in swimming since 1993 when her children first went for swimming lessons. Her son and daughter both competed at club level and her son went on to represent New Zealand at the Junior Common Wealth Games in 2004.